Verb Technology Company, Inc. • Updated 2022-02-11
1. Categories of Data Subjects.
- This DPA applies to the processing of Personal Data relating to Customer’s employees, contractors, and other authorized users (“Employees”) as well as Customer’s customers, prospective customers, and other marketing contacts.
2. Types of Personal Data.
- The extent of the Personal Data processed by Verb is determined and controlled by Customer in its sole discretion and includes names, email addresses, phone numbers, mailing addresses, billing information, order history, and any other Personal Data that may be transmitted through the Services by Customer or Customer’s Employees.
3. Subject-Matter and Nature of the Processing.
- The subject-matter of processing of Personal Data by Verb is the provision of the Services to Customer. Personal Data will be subject to those processing activities which Verb needs to perform in order to provide the Services pursuant to the Master Agreement.
4. Purpose of the Processing.
- Personal Data will be processed by Verb for purposes of providing the Services as set out in the Master Agreement.
5. Duration of the Processing.
- Personal Data will be processed for the duration of the Master Agreement.
6. Approved Subcontractors.
- Amazon Web Services, Inc. (or an affiliate thereof) or another reputable and established data processor or any other wholly-owned Verb subsidiary organization.
7. Transfer of Data.
- Customer acknowledges and agrees that, in connection with the performance of the Services under the Master Agreement, Personal Data will be transferred to Verb in the United States. Verb has certified to the EU-U.S. and Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Frameworks as administered by the U.S. Department of Commerce, in order to implement appropriate safeguards for such transfers pursuant to Article 46 of the GDPR.